Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Post...do I really need a different title?

Welcome to Patrick Ewing's Knee Pads, a place where multiple buddies discuss the NBA from their perspective. Right now, we have two authors: me/T-Wah (or The Luckiest David) and The Grey Nathan (TGN). I imagine we will probably have more in the future.

This blog has been a long time coming. As avid NBA fans, we spend most of our time together discussing the past, present, and future of the league. We decided that it was finally time to get these thoughts in writing (and not in the comments section of Facebook....I think we reached a good 87 comments, or so, at one time). We find ourselves making plenty of NBA predictions which tend to be more accurate than the "experts" of ESPN, or NBA.com. That's not to say that we don't spend every extra minute we have reading their articles and soaking up the latest league news. The title of this blog is a tribute to one of the many great historical icons of the NBA...plus it's funny. I've never written a blog, and I actually think they're usually stupid. If this ends up being stupid, then I guess we failed. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. 1st post, 1st comment... It's Finally here!! Just in time for 2 months before the season starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you add me as a contributor.. I will contribute. Let's get this thing going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya skinnies I want to be a contributor as well, cause I'd love to share my super non-Dallas biased opinions. I have no idea how a blog works, but let Miller Regent and I contribute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture. And the words "Patrick's pads" make me laugh every time I type them. I'll have a real article up soon. (tonight I hope)

    ReplyDelete